Join us for an online information session about the Senior Leaders Program for Nonprofit Professionals at Columbia Business School. The program is designed for nonprofit leaders responsible for directing their organization's overall mission, direction, well-being, and policies.
This year’s four-week program has been re-designed in a live online format that will be conducted over the course of four months. In this information session, learn more about each weeklong module, the intersessions, and how the program can strengthen your capacity as a leader for the unprecedented times that we face.
During this 30-minute session hosted by Lan To, associate director of Programs in Social Enterprise, and Karen Bridges, manager of Programs in Social Enterprise, you will:
- Get a better understanding of how this program can benefit you, your staff, and your organization
- Gain insight into the program's content, structure, assignments, and program outcomes
- Learn about how we’ve translated the in-person experience to a virtual environment
- Learn about the application process and tuition assistance opportunities
- Ask questions about the program experience and logistics